RARE HOBBY FARM OPPORTUNITY!
“Fernhill” is situated approx 19km East of Parkes and is set on approx 33.3H (88acres). The homestead consists of 4-5 bedrooms, kitchen / dining room, formal lounge and dining rooms, 2 x bathrooms, en-closed entertaining area and double carport. The home is serviced by wood heating and ducted evaporative a/c.
“Fernhill” has secure water with 47,454l of tank water, 2 x dams, 1 x bore cased with no pump and town water connected.
Other improvements include:
• Machinery shed – approx. 18.5m x 9.3m – steel frame with corrugated iron roof.
• Shearing shed – 10.8m x 10.01m – 3 stand – 1 operational – wood frame with corrugated walls and roof.
• Seed shed – 7.4m x 5m – wood frame, corrugated walls and roof.
• Stables (2) with tack room – 7.3m x 11.3m – wood frame and walls, corrugated iron roof.
• Tool shed – 12.5m x 6.4m – concrete floor, steel frame, corrugated iron roof and walls.
• Fernhouse – 3.5m x 6.1m – steel frame, paved floor, mesh roof and walls.
• Silos – Flat bottom – 3.18m diameter with concrete base and concrete cone silo 4.33m diameter.
Contact us today for your inspection.